Title: Research fellow in RCEECA Dushanbe Branch
Organization: Research Center for Ecology and Environment of Central Asia (RCEECA)
RCEECA aims to recruit one research fellow in Dushanbe Branch who should meet the following mandatory requirements:
· PhD degree in geological sciences, younger than 45 years old
· Quantitative research skills including professional instruments and OA
· Strong command of both written and spoken English
· Motivated, communicative, and proactive
· Independent work attitude and positive team spirit
During the first round, applicants are invited to email the following documents:
· A curriculum vitae
· Copies of PhD degree certificate, ID or passport, and 3-5 outstanding academic articles
· A short research proposal (1,000 words)
· Other materials can support your application
During the second round, shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview with oral presentations.
Method of application
Applicants are requested to apply before 19 May 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.